- 1. Legal Compliance
- The Company complies with laws, regulations and guidelines on personal information.
- 2. Acquisition, Use, and Provision of Personal Information
- The Company acquires personal information in an appropriate way within the scope of business activities and the limits necessary to achieve the purpose and use the acquired personal information for the purpose of providing our services (including providing information to job seekers). We will not provide the acquired personal information to third parties without permission of the person, except when requested to do so under laws and regulations.
- 3. Management of Personal Information
- The Company takes appropriate and reasonable protection measures from the technical and administrative aspects and securely manage personal information to prevent unauthorized access, loss, falsification, leakage, etc.
- 4. Disclosure, Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
- The Company promptly responds to requests for disclosure, correction, deletion, etc. of personal information within a reasonable range.
- 5. Continuous Improvement
- The Company will grasp changes in laws and regulations, related regulations and guidelines, and information technology to manage personal information properly, and continually improve our efforts to protect personal information.
[Contact Person for Personal Information] Inquiry Counter for Personal Information / Human Resources & General Affairs Department email@example.com